Parker FMS Series 3,600 PSI receptacles are designed for mounting on a compressed natural gas vehicle. NGV1 Receptacles can be used in slow/time-fill dispensing applications. The ANSI/NGV1 standard used by FMS Series receptacles allows vehicle fueling to be accomplished with all CNG nozzles conforming to the ANSI/NGV1 standard.
- FMS Series receptacles are certified to ANSI/CSA/NGV1 standards
- Receptacle employs a differential pressure-actuated valve
- Internal check valve provides unidirectional flow-natural gas will only flow from dispenser to vehicle
- Seal is a special Nitrile compound formulated for compressed natural gas service
- -6M JIC/SAE port fits both a 6F JIC thread AND 6F ORB thread, simply add an o-ring!