American CNG 6000 PSI Analog Gauge, Dry, Center-Back Mount, Polycarbonate & Steel -4 (7/16”)M ORB
American CNG Part #
We grew tired trying to get lucky sourcing hundreds of gauges with the hope of finding one that met our high standards... SO WE MADE OUR OWN!
- A high-quality plated-steel frame to resist shock, impacts, and endure the job you need it to in the environments it travels
- An industry favorite polycarbonate lens to reduce the risk of cracks from heat, cold and impacts alike.
- Sealed perfectly to eliminate rattling even in the toughest terrain
- Max pressure of 6000 PSI to give accurate readings on a full cylinder at any elevation and under significant heat
- Standard center-back mount which works for most applications
- High quality seal using a -4 (7/16") ORB thread.
- Not liquid filled to avoid the leaking and mess that so often comes with that.