This Indemnity Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into as of the electronic date listed and is between The Name Listed as Electronically Signed ("Indemnitor") and American CNG™, LLC ("Indemnitee"). Indemnitor and Indemnitee may collectively be referred to as the "Parties."
1. INDEMNIFICATION: For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Indemnitor hereby expressly agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Indemnitee, its owners, members, successors or assigns against all suits, actions, claims, demands, losses, or damages of any kind that arise, directly or indirectly, from any sale, resale, lease or use of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Cylinder(s), Pressure Relief Device(s) (PRD), Mounting Brackets or any other item sold by American CNG™, LLC. Indemnitor, whether acting as a reseller, buyer or end user, declares that any item(s) purchased from American CNG™, LLC will be installed by a state or federally certified technician/company and said installer shall follow all local, state and federal rules, laws and guidelines, and any other applicable industry standards pertaining to Compressed Natural Gas use in vehicles or any other equipment. Furthermore, Indemnitor shall ensure that installer carries no less than one million dollars of general liability insurance. Indemnitor acknowledges that pressures in CNG cylinders can reach over 3,600 PSI and improper installation can cause serious property damage, bodily injury or death to themselves and/or others if installed or used incorrectly. INSTALLATION OF ANY ITEM PURCHASED FROM American CNG™, LLC MUST BE INSTALLED BY A STATE OR FEDERERALLY CERTIFIED CNG TECHNICIAN. INDEMNITOR, WHETHER ACTING AS A RESELLER, BUYER OR END USER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR PRODUCT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF IMPLIED WARRANTY) ARISING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY American CNG™, LLC.
2. INDEMNIFICATION PROCEDURES:
3. SEVERABILITY: If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
4. BINDING EFFECT: The covenants and conditions contained in this Agreement shall apply to and bind the parties and the heirs, legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns of the Parties.
5. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified in writing and must be signed by both the Indemnifier and Indemnitee.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah.
7. NOTICE: Any notice required or otherwise given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and mailed certified return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or delivered by overnight delivery service. If this is required or necessary we will contact you for your mailing address for sending certified mail.
If to Indemnitee:
392 N Main Street,
Centerville, UT 84014
8. WAIVER: The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
American CNG™, LLC
NEED A QUOTE?
CLICK HERE to fill out our request a quote form. From there you can enter in part numbers, upload pictures, and let us know how quickly you need the parts.
A member of our team will get back to you within 24 hours!